Xush Kelibsiz Mehmon |RSS
| Kirish

[ · Forum Yangiliklari  ·  Forumchilar ·  Qoida  · Izlash  ·  RSS ]

• Страница 1 из 1
Модератор форума: Zuhraa  
-:-O'zbekona Forum-:- » On-layn Kinolar, Videolar, Audiolar bo'limi » Xorij Kino / Зарубежный фильм » The Invisible (Life, death and something in between... (Thriller, Drama))
The Invisible
ВерховныйМаг
Sana: Chorshanba, 24-Декабря-2008, 15:47 | Xatlari # 1
Ism:
[Повелитель Рун]
Maqomi:
[USER]
Guruxi:
[Faol Forumchi]
Postlari:
[695]
Xulqi: +
[24] ±
Xulqi: -
[0%] ±
User xozir:
[Forumda emas]
Yurt:
[]
Jins:
[Erkak]
Mukofotlar:

The Invisible is a 2007 drama film starring Justin Chatwin, Margarita Levieva, Chris Marquette, Marcia Gay Harden, Callum Keith Rennie, Amber Borycki and Michelle Harrison.
The Invisible is a remake of the Swedish film Den Osynlige, which was based on the novel of the same name by Mats Wahl.

About the movie: I don't want to tell the whole story like other people do smile2 So I'll just tell you guys my review on it: This movie is kind of a fictional movie, and I hate watching fictional movies. But I watched this one. I am posting it not because I liked it, but because of the meaning. This movie shall change the views of many teenagers about life. Basically, this movie is about "Life. Death. And something in between."

Warning: Adult content, violence. Must be over 16

Beck
Sana: Seshanba, 29-Декабря-2009, 13:45 | Xatlari # 2
"FUQARO"...
Ism:
[¯¨`*·~-..(\☻/)..-~*´¨¯]
Maqomi:
[Заблокированные]
Guruxi:
[Faol Forumchi]
Postlari:
[1188]
Xulqi: +
[118] ±
Xulqi: -
[40%] ±
User xozir:
[Forumda emas]
Yurt:
[Антарктика]
Jins:
[Erkak]
Mukofotlar:

:D

-:-O'zbekona Forum-:- » On-layn Kinolar, Videolar, Audiolar bo'limi » Xorij Kino / Зарубежный фильм » The Invisible (Life, death and something in between... (Thriller, Drama))
  • Страница 1 из 1
Поиск:

UzCinema  O'zbekona Forum © 2007-2024